RADIO CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
Maritime Fuels has partnered with a number of radio stations to offer contestants a chance to win home heating oil provided by Maritime Fuels.
The premise of each radio contest may be different but these general terms & conditions apply.
See below for details!
• Entries have no cash value.
• Entries are non-transferable.
• Only one entry per household will be accepted.
• Customers must have the delivery address within the Nova Scotia and New Brunswick geography presently served by Maritime Fuels. Maritime Fuels will be the sole determiner as to where the delivery (s) can and can not take place.
• Deliveries will only be made to tanks that comply with the most recent edition of the CSA B-139 Oil Burner Installation Code. Maritime Fuels reserves the right to refuse to deliver to a tank that they deem as an unsafe fill. All tank inspections will be preformed at no charge for the customer.
• Employees and their immediate families living in their households are not eligible.
• Contestants winning any of the prizes will be asked to sign a release form for Maritime Fuels to use his/her name and images in any promotions arising from the contest.
• Winners will be deemed eligible by Maritime Fuels as well as the partnering radio station.
• This promotion cannot be combined with any other future deals or offers.
• Vouchers must be redeemed by June 30th, 2020.